Subject: Use ietf.org mail aliases instead of tool.ietf.org aliases

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:56:35 -0700

I wanted to remind everyone that all mail aliases that we’ve had on
tools.ietf.org are now available from ietf.org directly. Here are the
aliases for drafts:

[email-masked] 			Draft authors (for now, could change)
[email-masked] 	Draft authors (explicitly; will not change)
[email-masked] 	WG Chairs (if the draft is a WG draft)
[email-masked] 	The document shepherd, if one has been assigned
[email-masked] 		The sponsoring AD, if the draft has gone to the IESG
[email-masked] 		All of the above, merged into one alias

and for other things:

[email-masked] 	WG Chairs
[email-masked] 		All ADs for the WG's area (not just the responsible one)
[email-masked] 	All WG Chairs in the specified area
[email-masked] 		All ADs for the specified area

The tools aliases continue to work, but we would like to migrate to the use
of the ietf.org ones, and eventually the tools ones will be discontinued.

(And I wanted to thank Henrik, the tools team, and the AMS staff for
their work on these very useful services.)

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair