Subject: Re: Request for further input - ART area

From: "Scott O. Bradner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:23:42 -0500

it would help if you included a list of people being considered or a pointer to such a list

Scott

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 2:57 PM, NomCom Chair 2015 <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> his year's NomCom is tasked with appointing the first ADs directly
> selected for the newly organized ART area and will be selecting not one
> but two ADs as part of the new three director structure.
> 
> We have a good set of candidates, and we have received some individual
> feedback on each candidate. We have less feedback that helps us
> understand the specific needs of the ART area, and how the candidates'
> qualifications relate to the ART area needs.
> 
> As a NomCom we would like to solicit additional input that would help us
> in choosing the best overall set of directors for ART. We are
> particularly interested in feedback from active members of the ART, but
> all comments are welcome.
> 
> Given that time is short, we'd like you to send all feedback directly to
> [email-masked] - this is distributed directly to the whole Nomcom.
> 
> Thank you for your input!
> 
> Harald Alvestrand, for the NomCom.
>

---

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 21:11:07 -1000

Hi Scott - You need am ietf dater
Tracker account, but this is the link that solicits feedback.  https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/login/?next=/nomcom/2015/feedback/

You should be able to get the list of current ART nominees from that.  Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 10:23, Scott O. Bradner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 23:42:12 -0500 (EST)

> it would help if you included a list of people being considered or a 

Using a datatracker login you can see the list at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2015/feedback/

While you can still submit feedback using that tool, I reiterate Harald's 
request that you instead send email to [email-masked] - that will help 
us trivially separate out the new input.

-- Sam Weiler, Nomcom member

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 07:54:53 +0900

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2015/feedback/

scott's point, and one a number of us have tried to make many times is

it would be very helpful if all relevant info is in an announcement
message, whether as cold data or urls.  otherwise a whole lot of people
will either have to search (no, the world is not bbfs with datatracker)
or will just hit delete.  i did the latter.

randy

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:13:51 +0100

> or will just hit delete.  i did the latter.

Yep. I posted a new message with the missing information. Apologies for
not including it in the first message.