Subject: Tom Taylor

From: Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 16:25:32 +0000

Friends,

After a prolonged illness, our friend Tom Taylor has passed away. He died in his sleep on December 24th, after spending his last day with his family. 

Tom's courage during his illness was an inspiration to everyone. He was a man of quick wit, kindness and integrity. He was a long-time contributor to the IETF, a mentor and a good friend.

                                                 Ron Bonica

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:08:00 +0800

Sorry to hear about that...

I saw his attendance in IETF90-Toronto one year before with the apparent illness...
I guess he loved and enjoyed IETF much...
One time he told me before that he could still read more than 100 emails in the WG archives in half a day, I saw his persistence...

Leaf Yeh

[email-masked]
 
From: Ronald Bonica
Date: 2015-12-29 00:25
To: IETF
Subject: Tom Taylor
Friends,

 
                                                 Ron Bonica

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:35:07 +0000

He was a smart and kind man, always ready to help, with a broad and deep knowledge of the Internet  and a fine contributor to the IETF. 

I will miss him a lot. 

May his memory be blessed. 

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ietf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ronald Bonica
> Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 6:26 PM
> To: IETF
> Subject: Tom Taylor
> 
> Friends,
> 
> After a prolonged illness, our friend Tom Taylor has passed away. He died in
> his sleep on December 24th, after spending his last day with his family.
> 
> Tom's courage during his illness was an inspiration to everyone. He was a
> man of quick wit, kindness and integrity. He was a long-time contributor to
> the IETF, a mentor and a good friend.
> 
>                                                  Ron Bonica

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 05:46:42 +0000

> On Dec 28, 2015, at 8:25 AM, Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Friends,
> 

Thanks for letting us know. He will indeed be missed.

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 10:42:35 -0500

He was someone I always looked forward to seeing and talking too.

His emails were always worth reading, even if they were on  a thread I was 
not actively following.

Janet

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that 
may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The 
information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) 
to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in 
error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use, 
disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is 
strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not 
operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to 
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting 
the use of email for such purpose.

From:   Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]>
To:     IETF <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/28/2015 11:26 AM
Subject:        [BULK]  Tom Taylor
Sent by:        "ietf" <[email-masked]>

Friends,

After a prolonged illness, our friend Tom Taylor has passed away. He died 
in his sleep on December 24th, after spending his last day with his 
family. 

Tom's courage during his illness was an inspiration to everyone. He was a 
man of quick wit, kindness and integrity. He was a long-time contributor 
to the IETF, a mentor and a good friend.

                                                 Ron Bonica