Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 20:42:42 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2016-2-8

IETF LC End Date: 2016-2-9

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as a BCP RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

In section 6.3.2 the proposal is "For that reason, the draft suggests that a
managed circuit breaker that shuts down a PW when it persistently fails to
deliver acceptable TDM service is a useful means for addressing these
congestion concerns." I accepted to see some definition of "persistently
fails" at least similar to section 6.3.1. 

Nits/editorial comments: