Subject: New guest blog: Meet the IETF Systers

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:13:44 -0400

Jari invited me to contribute to his IETF blog and introduce the IETF
Systers group.  Please check out the blog post and if you are a woman
participant in the IETF, please think about joining in.  The activity is
low-key, but does provide a chance for the women at IETF to interact with
and support each other.   The blog post can be found at:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/07/ietf-systers/

Systers Lunch:  The IETF Systers group gathers each IETF meeting for a
Thursday lunch.  Funds for the food have been generously contributed by
several companies associated with participants in Systers. In Berlin, we'll
gather in the hotel, in a room to be announced later.  Interested women
participants, please join the systers mailing list and let us know if you
will attend.

Systers mailing list:  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/systers

Systers Sponsors: In 2016, the companies contributing to the Systers lunch
fund are EMC, Comcast, and Cisco.  We are very grateful for their
generosity.

Allison