Subject: Disappearing emails

From: "tom p." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:30:15 -0000

I posted Last Calls on an I-D and waited for them to appear on the
mailing list, which they never did.  Tried again and again, cut down the
lengthy list of addressees, no joy.  Sent it from another e-mail address
to myself; you've guessed it, no joy.

Wonder if me ESP is being dDossed, wait a long time, try again, yup, no
joy.

Think laterally.  I made a reference to a protocol, an IGP, the subject
of RFC4444; remove the reference and my mail gets straight through.

So, it looks like my ESP, not one of the smaller ones, will not allow me
to participate in any discussion of that protocol.  Perhaps we need a
synonym for it, the TOIGP (The Other IGP) (and perhaps I need to get
into hiding:-(.

Tom Petch

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:07:28 -0800

Hi Tom,
>synonym for it, the TOIGP (The Other IGP) (and perhaps I need to get

Your email provider is using a Microsoft email service for 
filtering.  I am not sure whether 
https://secure.business.bt.com/faultmanagement/online/FaultReport.aspx?faultType=Broadband&fromPage=Email 
could help to solve the problem.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy