Subject: IETF103 Location Update

From: Portia Wenze-Danley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:26:43 -0500

Hello all,

As the year quickly winds to a close, please note we are in negotiations 
with a venue in Southeast Asia
and anticipate an announcement of the location at the end of January.

We appreciate the tight schedule and your patience as we finalize 
negotiations.

Thanks in advance.
__________________________________________
*Portia Wenze-Danley* | /Interim Administrative Director/
*Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) *
[email-masked] | www.ietf.org

---

From: Mary B <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:32:23 -0600

Given the climate will be similar to Singapore, can we do a mold test of
the meeting venue?  You can do a very inexpensive test for around $150
USD.  Given the amount of visible water damage in the venue in Singapore, I
would hope that was a consideration for this venue.

Regards,
Mary.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Portia Wenze-Danley <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *Portia Wenze-Danley* | *Interim Administrative Director*