Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-06

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:00:56 -0800

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-06
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2017-12-05
IETF LC End Date: 2017-10-12
IESG Telechat date: 2017-12-14

Summary: Ready

This document describes an ANIMA solution for IPv6 prefix management at the
edge of large-scale ISP networks sketches an IPv4 solution extension to support
IPv4 prefixes. It is well written, targeting the operators of ISP networks,
describes the solution in a manner very clear for people familiar with the ANI
framework, with useful deployment examples. A few minor issues and nits that
were raised in my initial reviews were clarified, the majority of them by text
changes.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: