Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-08

From: Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:55:37 -0800

Dear all,

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review Result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects
of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be
included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments  just like any other last call comments.

I found this document well written to be READY for publication as an
informational document.

Some nits:

4.2 eBGP Labeled Unicast (RFC8277)

Each node peers with its neighbors via a eBGP session

should be

Each node peers with its neighbors via an eBGP session

7.  Addressing the open problems

the same could be re-used in context of
   other domains as well

A period is missing in the end.

Are the centralized controller and centralized agent the same components?

Even though the design in this document is specified for same domain, it
would be useful to develop an approach for inter-domain without leaking
intra-domain topology and policy.

Have this feature been included or being aligned with carrier grade FIB in
FD.io VPP https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP ?
-- 

Thank you,
Tina