Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 01:15:06 -0700

Reviewer: Erik Kline
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Reviewer: Erik Kline
Review Date: 2018-06-30
IETF LC End Date: 2018-06-28
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: ready

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: 

Conceptually, the "checksum" isn't a checksum so much as just a unique
identifier. The text in Section 3 text generally seems to acknowledge
this (even using checksum in quotation marks), and so I'm left wondering
whether "checksum" is really the best name.

I've no strong opinion, just this observation, and nothing that should
impede this document (I assume bike-shedding may have already occurred).

Section 2, item 4 "more than one datastores" -> "more than one datastore".

Section 4, I believe ietf-datastores reference can be updated to RFC 8342,
if I understand things correctly.

Section 4, Author list entry for Rob Wilton lacks "mailto:" before the
email address.