Subject: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF102 in Montreal.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:36:18 -0400

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday prior to IETF
meetings. The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of
operational relevance in some form or fashion - although the chair will
readily admit that he will run with an agenda of whatever is on offer at
the time!

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/ .

More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd
​be willing​
​ ​
to present, please let myself and Chris Morrow
​ ​
(<[email-masked]>) know.

W
​
-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:38:08 -0500

Hi all,

We still have agenda time - please let myself and Chris Morrow
​ ​
(<[email-masked]>) know if you'd like some time.

W

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 9:36 AM Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea
> in the first place.