Subject: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-httpi-12.txt

From: pradeep xplorer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:29:09 +0000

How to Create a specific mailing list for discussing this draft i proposed?
Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
________________________________________
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 10:30 AM
To: Pradeep Kumar Xplorer; pradeep xplorer
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-httpi-12.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-httpi-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pradeep Kumar Xplorer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-httpi
Revision:       12
Title:          Need for an httpi intelligent service
Document date:  2018-07-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          3
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-httpi-12.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpi/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpi-12
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-httpi
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-httpi-12

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an httpi protocol similar to
    https/http used for intelligent surfing of information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 02:28:29 -0400

> How to Create a specific mailing list for discussing this draft i proposed?

     Right now URL's are hardcoded. I propose an httpi:// service
     that would allow dynamic links that can be updated by the httpi
     service in the text that you are viewing. So every time interval like
     a minute or so, the content you are viewing using the httpi:// service
     in your browser can show links suggested by the WWW Brain
     that you can traverse or navigate

First off, I think the "WWW Brain" you're thinking of is usually
called a "search engine".

Secondly, websites currently seem to have absolutely no difficulty in infesting
a page with all the "You may also be interested in..." links one could possibly
want.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:52:44 -0500

Pradeep,

> a page with all the "You may also be interested in..." links one could

This isn't my area, but I THINK I'd post about this to the Dispatch mailing
list, which processes proposals for new work in the ART area, which is
responsible for HTTP and its close relatives (like CoAP).

The description of Dispatch is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/about/, which includes a pointer
to their mailing list.

It's easier to have a discussion on an existing mailing list, if one is
applicable, than to start a new one and try to get the right people to
subscribe to the new one.

The Dispatch chairs can also recommend the creation of a new mailing list,
if that would help them process a new proposal.

Spencer, as the wrong area director :-)