Subject: Please insert [email-masked] into your database

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 00:17:49 -0600

Hello

I am a victim of cybercrime using my email [email-masked].
I own both the emails [email-masked] and [email-masked]
and are individuals emails. I am forced to use internet centers on a paid
basis and am not sure if someone else is claiming as me. I would like  
to update
httpi draft i proposed as Pradeep Kumar Xplorer as [email-masked]
[email-masked] is control panel email in my ISP that i registered
dhyanayoga.info,explodingmoon.org and pradeepkumarxplorer.com.
[email-masked] claims you deleted my email because you dont  
want to hear from me his speculation and offensive remark

I have no income from my domains last 14 years. It has been used by a clever
organisation for their selfish interests and they have repeatedly  
harmed me using
many in akathethara including my mother. I am forced to depend on a mother
even at age of 48 and forced to be a disabled when i have many capabilities.
This is crime by organisations like Justice department continuing in  
India and worldwide otherwise it would not prolong this much.

Pradeep Kumar Xplorer

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:34:45 -0400

> want to hear from me his speculation and offensive remark

What I actually said was that you haven't shown that either of these drafts
are of any interest to the IETF, because every benefit you've stated is
already possible and being done without either of the drafts.

It's not speculation - I provided citations of current uses that don't need
your drafts.

As far as offensive?  I can understand the distress caused by pointing out
that you don't have an actual novel idea that's IETF relevant, but pointing
out technical flaws with your proposal is hardly "offensive".

> organisation for their selfish interests and they have repeatedly

At some point, you have to ask yourself if those are really still "your" domains.
If "your" domain has been hijacked, take it up with the current registrar:

whois explodingmoon.org
Domain Name: EXPLODINGMOON.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D187019051-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: http://api.fastdomain.com/cgi/whois
Registrar URL: http://www.fastdomain.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-11T01:21:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-10T12:41:43Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-10T12:41:43Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email-masked]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6022262389

That abuse contact is the proper place to start, not the IETF list.