Subject: CFP: Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talks @ IETF-104

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:53:33 -0500

*Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should 
hear about?
Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is ready 
or who will be interested?*

Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for Conversation 
(HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 minutes and a few 
slides to make their case for collaboration. Interested folks can 
continue the discussion afterwards and over the week. Goals include 
encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping new work ideas to find 
co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant work going on elsewhere, 
and promote BarBoFs.

The session will be Sunday, March 24, 6-8pm (starting 1 hour after the 
welcome reception begins).

Request a slot by sending a short abstract to [email-masked].  See 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/hotrfc/ for more details.

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:04:02 -0400

Two things:

1. Still accepting requests for presentation slots at [email-masked].
2. Current topics are listed 
[here](https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-hotrfc-01).

--aaron

On 8 Mar 2019, at 16:53, Aaron Falk wrote:

> Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is 
> ready or who will be interested?*
>
> Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for 
> Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 
> minutes and a few slides to make their case for collaboration. 
> Interested folks can continue the discussion afterwards and over the 
> week. Goals include encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping 
> new work ideas to find co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant 
> work going on elsewhere, and promote BarBoFs.
>

---

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 19:38:00 +0100

Thank you, Aaron, for organizing this. The talks were great, and I found a
meeting I want to attend as a result.

Jeffrey

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 10:55 PM Aaron Falk <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> *Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should hear
> about? Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is
> slides to make their case for collaboration. Interested folks can continue
> the discussion afterwards and over the week. Goals include encouraging
> brainstorming conversations, helping new work ideas to find
> --
> 104attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/104attendees
>