Subject: Announcement of 2019-20 Nomcom Chair

From: ISOC CEO via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 07:20:30 -0700

Dear colleagues,

RFC 7437/BCP 10, section 4.5, gives me the duty to appoint the Chair
of the nominating committee (nomcom).

I am extremely pleased to announce that Victor Kuarsingh has agreed to
act as the Chair for the 2019-2020.

Victor served on the nomcom for 2018-2019.

Victor currently works as the Senior Director of Network Engineering
at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure helping lead their development of
physical data center networking, the globalbackbone and edge service
infrastructure.  He has spent the last 19 years working across the
networking field in both service provider and cloud environments
building backbone infrastructure, data center infrastructure, video
distributions networks, access networks for Cable, Wireless and
Wireless, and business services networks.  Victor has spent his time
at the IETF as a contributor to IPv6, the Ops Area and more recently
co-chair of Link State Vector Routing (LSVR).

Many thanks to Victor for his willingness to serve the community this
way.

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
President & CEO, Internet Society
[email-masked]