Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07

From: Linda Dunbar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:37:34 -0700

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Has Nits

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready with Comments & Nits

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document defines the syntax of Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for Replying
Parties to retrieve the Trust Anchor, to avoid repeating the distribution
procedure when Trust Anchor changes.

My question: if the Trust Anchor changes, does the URI in the TAL changes?
Another questions: Section 2.4 Example: is the Public Key listed there for both
URI?

Typo: Section 2.1 second paragraph:  "without needing to effect..", do you mean
"without needing to affect ..??

Cheers,

Linda Dunbar