Subject: IETF 104 Revised Agenda

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 22:29:15 +0100

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the comments related to the preliminary
agenda!  As all of you know, scheduling an IETF meeting is not an exact
science.  I want to thank the Secretariat for the great job they do!

The IESG met yesterday to revisit the agenda, including the inclusion of a
couple of late session requests.  We believe that we have addressed the
outstanding conflicts, either by moving some sessions around, or by the
fact that some WGs have more than one session, allowing them to manage
their agenda accordingly.  Given that, and the survey feedback collected
after the Bangkok meeting, the decision was made to keep the unstructured
time on Wednesday afternoon.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.txt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.html

Looking forward, we will consider enhancing the post-meeting survey to
gather more feedback.  Also, we will be evaluating the session scheduling
process for potential enhancements -- including clearer labeling of the
nature of the conflicts.

If you have feedback for a specific area, please get in touch with your
AD.  Of course, any comments directly to the IESG, or on this list, are
welcome.

Thanks!

Alvaro. (For the IESG)