Subject: Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 07:18:11 -0700

IETF 105
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 20-26, 2019
Hosted By: Comcast NBCUniversal

Early Bird Deadline

      REMINDER: The early bird deadline for registration is today, Monday, June 3rd.
      Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
      Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

	NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
	payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
	Monday, June 3. After June 03 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
	re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $875 USD until
	the next registration deadline on July 8, at which the
	registration fee will become $1,000 USD.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
contact: [email-masked]

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:58:40 +0000

Dear secretariat,

Thanks for sending out such reminder emails. Unfortunately, with the 
time you sent this email, it's very easy to miss in some timezones (such 
as here in Japan). In local time, your mail was sent at 11:18pm, and the 
deadline is 8:59am. Please next time send such an email a day earlier 
(or Friday the preceding week if the the "day earlier" is on a weekend).

Regards,   Martin.