Subject: Re: Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) WG Virtual Meeting: 2019-06-11 CHANGED

From: Li-Ying Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:55:21 +0000 (UTC)

To whom it may concern,
I am not working in this field anymore, would you please remove me from all of the list related, my email address is: [email-masked].
Thanks,Liying
    On Monday, June 24, 2019, 12:02:14 PM EDT, IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote:  
 
 MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2019-06-11 from 16:00 to 17:00 UTC.

Agenda:
Reporting Repository/Structure/Reports (how does the Data Set File Format fit in)
Documents:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-report-structure/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-domain-fee-report/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-regext-dataset/

Information about remote participation:
https://godaddy.zoom.us/j/958439027

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce