Subject: IMAP/IETF down?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 14:24:08 -0600

As of this morning (8-Jun) I am unable to login to imap.ietf.org.

Is it down?

I thought my email client (Thunderbird) may have had issues. But it only 
has problems with imap.ietf.org

I tried updating my datatracker password (I think they are the same and 
linked). I can login to datatracker.

-- 

Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
[email-masked]
714-989-6135

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 22:32:19 +0200

> Is it down?

Stopped working for me a couple of hours ago, as well (doesn’t accept my password).
I’m alerting the secretariat now.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 14:12:06 -0700

> >> Is it down?

I killed and restarted the associated processes, the IMAP server appears to
be back online now.

If anyone continues to have problems with it please email me directly and I
will kill it with more energy.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)