Subject: Mailing List: Evolving Documents

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:46:58 -0400

Hi all,

I'd like to thank everyone who was able to attend the side meeting on
Evolving Documents in Montreal (and to apolgize to those who couldn't
make it).  This was an informal side meeting to discuss the idea of
Evolving Documents and we didn't take minutes (which, with my memory
was probably a mistake :-)). What we did seem to agree on was that
there was more worth discussing here, and that it made sense to create
a mailing list to allow interested people to discuss this without
cluttering up the main IETF list.

There is now a list explicitly for discussing this topic:
[email-masked] (
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/evolving-documents )

For those who were not able to attend the meeting, or who just need a
memory jog, the starting slides are here:
http://owl-stretching-time.com/presentations/slides_evolvingdocuments/#/

See y'all on the evolving-documents list...
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf