Subject: NomCom 2019 Announcement of IETF Trust Selection

From: NomCom Chair 2019 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:55:08 -0800

As chair of the 2019-2020 NomCom, it gives me great pleasure to announce the
results of the NomCom selection process for the IETF Trust. The IETF Trust
candidate noted below has been confirmed by the IESG.

The selected candidate for the IETF Trust is:

Glenn Deen, Comcast-NBCUniversal

The resulting IETF Trust will consist of:
Kathleen Moriarty 
Joel Halpern
* Glenn Deen 
IESG Selection (current member Stephen Wenger)
John Levine (ISOC BoT Selection)

( * ) Candidate has agreed to accept the role (3-year term)

The members of the NomCom thank all of the members of the community who
offered to serve on the IETF Trust. Additionally, our thanks go out to the
many members of the community who have supported (and continue to support) 
the NomCom process.  

The NomCom 2019 team continues with the LLC and IESG selections still to be
announced. 

Regards,

Victor Kuarsingh
2019-2020 IETF NomCom Chair
victor at jvknet dot com
nomcom-chair-2019 at ietf dot org