Subject: Updated Randomness sources for the IETF 2020-2021 Nomcom Selection

From: NomCom Chair 2020 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 14:31:50 -0700

The sources are updated from the last email to change 2 of the data 
sources to ones that will be published after the challenge period closes. 
Since the tool re-orders numbers in a list to increasing numerical, the 
order in which the numbers in a list are entered is no longer mentioned.

As per RFC 8713 and using RFC 3797 (Publicly Verifiable Nominations 
Committee (NomCom) Random Selection), the following are the seed 
selection that will be used on July 6, 2020 (2020-07-06).

** Random Source 1 - EuroMillions Lottery **
** Date - Tuesday July 7, 2020 **
EuroMillions Lottery Results
https://www.euro-millions.com/results
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 Results (drawn after 21:00 CEST):
https://www.euro-millions.com/results/07-07-2020
(7 numbers, including the star balls: 5 numbers between 1 and 50 and 2 star balls between 1 and 12)  

** Random Source 2 - US Total Debt **
** Date - Monday July 6, 2020 **
US Total Debt
https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/pd_debttothepenny.htm
Monday July 6, 2020 (as published after 3pm EDT on Tuesday July 7): 
(Last 8 digits entered as a single number, ignore the commas and periods -- 6 digits before the period and 2 digits after) 

** Random Source 3 - Australian TattsLotto **
** Date - Saturday July 4, 2020 **
TattsLotto Results
https://thelott.com/tattslotto/results 
Saturday July 4, 2020 results:
(6 winning numbers, between 1 and 45; no Supps numbers)

** Random Source 4 - Emirates Loto **
** Date - Saturday July 4, 2020 **
https://www.emiratesloto.com/loto/winningnumber/previous
Saturday July 4 results:
(6 winning numbers, between 1 and 49)

Barbara Stark
NomCom Chair 2020-21
nomcom-chair-2020 at ietf dot org