Subject: When you close the Meetecho meeting...

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 15:02:28 +0100

The minute-takers find their session is also closed!

Please give them a moment to catch up with the last thing you said before
you close the meeting.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 07:06:55 -0700

> Please give them a moment to catch up with the last thing you said before

Oops; I had no idea that would happen!

Thanks for sending the heads-up.

-Ben

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:37:17 +0200

> The minute-takers find their session is also closed!

Is any minute-taker using the embedded (iframe) codimd?
That sounds hard to do…

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: George Michaelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:51:48 +1000

> Is any minute-taker using the embedded (iframe) codimd?

I did. it short circuits the publication burden, its community edit so
spellcheck and format can be dealt with by others, its Markdown and it
has sublime (vi) and classic emacs bindings. Yes, its a bit slow and
janky, but for total life cycle it is pretty good and it is LIVE.