Subject: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF108 in [Error_Undefined]

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 13:12:53 -0400

Hi there all,

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets prior to IETF meetings.

Normally this occurs on the Sunday just before the official IETF kicks
off, but what with this being a virtual meeting we will instead be
meeting:

Wednesday, July 22, 2020  at 18:00-19:00 (UTC).

The link to the MeetEcho room will be provided closer to the time (and
will also show up on the agenda).

The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of operational
relevance in some form or fashion - although the chairs will readily
admit that they will run with an agenda of whatever is on offer at the
time. This turns out to often be BGP or DNS -- while we do enjoy BGP
and DNS, we'd dearly love some variety :-)

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/ .

More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd be
willing to present, please let Chris Morrow (<[email-masked]>)
or me know.

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:51:03 -0400

Gah.

I meant to include this in the original email, but forgot...

As with the in-person meetings, you do not have to have registered for
the IETF meeting to attend IEPG.

It will be hosted on MeetEcho, and so a Datatracker account is needed
to participate....

W