Subject: [EAI] update the meeting homepage

From: Xiaodong Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:29:26 +0800

Hi,

I have updated the meeting homepage:
1)Add terminologies issue discussion in meeting agenda
2)Add SIP-based conference call support for meeting facilities

Regards!

-- 
-- Xiaodong LEE [The best answer is doing]
   +86-10-58813020 
   mailto:[email-masked]
   http://www.lixiaodong.cn

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:55:58 -0400

> 2)Add SIP-based conference call support for meeting facilities

Thank you.  Two things...

(1) I assume that the provision for sending IP addresses is for
video conference connections and that there are no blocks to
outbound IPSec or SSH tunnels from the meeting site.  Correct?

(2) The list of documents is not up-to-date.  For documents
issued since IETF Dallas, pointers to more current versions from
the main WG web page
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/eai-charter.html)

For those who might not have picked up the earlier message, the
meeting site to which Xiaodong refers is at
http://www.asrc.cn/eai.htm

See you soon.

      john