Subject: [EAI] Preliminary draft agenda at IETF-66

From: Xiaodong Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:03:02 +0800

Dear All,

The preliminary draft agenda is as follows, ervery draft
will be required to report within 10 minutes,(our session only have two hours).
If you think it is not enough, or too long, please tell the chair.

Also, if have any comments on agenda, tell chair.

********

Email Address Internationalization

Agenda at IETF-66

WG Chairs: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Xiaodong Lee <[email-masked]>

1.Agenda Bashing(Chair, 5 minutes)
1) Comments to agenda
2) Minutes Scribe for meeting
3) Jabber Scriber

2. Documents Status(Chair, 10 minutes)
1) Milestones
2) Documents in WG list

3. Active Drafts Review(80 minutes, 10 minutes for every draft)
1)draft-ietf-eai-framework-00.txt (J. Klensin)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-framework-00.txt
2) draft-ietf-eai-scenarios-01.txt (not decided)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-scenarios-01.txt
3) draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-00.txt (J. Yao)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-00.txt
4)draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-00.txt (J. Ye)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-00.txt
5) draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-00.txt (P. Resnick)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-00.txt
6)draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-00.txt (Edmon Chung)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-00.txt
7)draft-ietf-eai-pop-00.txt(Chris Newman)(assume it will be published as WG draft before meeting)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-pop-00.txt
8)draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-01.txt ( K. Fujiwara)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-01.txt

4. Testing Report (CNNIC&TWNIC, 10 minutes)

5. Other issues(15 minutes)

-- 
-- Xiaodong LEE [The best answer is doing]
   +86-10-58813020 
   mailto:[email-masked]
   http://www.lixiaodong.cn

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima