Subject: [EAI] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email Address
	Author(s)	: J. Yao, W. MAO
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2010-8-10
	
This document specifies an SMTP extension for transport and delivery
   of email messages with internationalized email addresses or header
   information.  Communication with systems that do not implement this
   specification is specified in another document.  This document
   updates some syntaxes and rules defined in RFC 5321 and RFC 5322.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.