Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 00:20:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Pete Resnick
                          Chris Newman
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-12-26

   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
   version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support UTF-8 encoded international
   characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.  This
   specification replaces RFC 5738.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03.txt

---

From: Sean Shen 沈烁 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:27:51 +0800

Dear eai workers，
The the updated 5738bis draft was submitted. It accommodate all the recent
comments including Alexey's comments on Chrismas night, thank you, Alexey!
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Sean Shen

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2011年12月26日 16:21
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address
Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima