Subject: [imap5] Ability to manage rejected messages

From: Abdallah B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:17:56 +0200

Hi,

In the most common email clients there is the ability to filter undesired
messages. Filtering is good but i think the client should inform the mail
server that all the messages from the server are now marked as undesirable
in the client side. This way, the server will be able to mark this client
as blacklisted and be able to not send more messages.

Sorry poor english.

---

From: Brandon Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:11:11 -0700

Do you mean like the $Junk/$NotJunk/$Phishing keywords in the iana registry?

https://www.iana.org/assignments/imap-keywords/imap-keywords.xhtml#imap-keywords-1

Brandon

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Abdallah B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> imap5 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imap5
>
>