Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt (fwd)
From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:15:09 -0400

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999, 8:24 AM -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	 Title		: IMAP4 COMMAND+ Extension
	 Author(s)	: C. Daboo,B. Leiba
	 Filename	: draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt
	 Pages		: 6
	 Date		: 14-Apr-99
	 
The COMMAND+ extension to the Internet Message Access Protocol
[IMAP4] defines a formal syntax for extending [IMAP4] commands.
This includes adding requirements on future extensions to the
[IMAP4] syntax that may add new commands, so that any command in an
[IMAP4] session, be it part of the base-specification, or a current
or future extension, can be extended in an arbitrary manner, without
conflicts in syntax between current or future extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	 "get draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	 [email-masked].
In the body type:
	 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt".
	 
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

--
Cyrus

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:15:09 -0400
From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt (fwd)
Originator-Info: login-id=daboo; server=imap.cyrusoft.com:431
Sender: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999, 8:24 AM -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	 Title		: IMAP4 COMMAND+ Extension
	 Author(s)	: C. Daboo,B. Leiba
	 Filename	: draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt
	 Pages		: 6
	 Date		: 14-Apr-99
	 
The COMMAND+ extension to the Internet Message Access Protocol
[IMAP4] defines a formal syntax for extending [IMAP4] commands.
This includes adding requirements on future extensions to the
[IMAP4] syntax that may add new commands, so that any command in an
[IMAP4] session, be it part of the base-specification, or a current
or future extension, can be extended in an arbitrary manner, without
conflicts in syntax between current or future extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	 "get draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	 [email-masked].
In the body type:
	 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-commandplus-00.txt".
	 
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

--
Cyrus