Subject: [imapext] Minor error in description of example 15 in draft-ietf-qresync-rfc4551bis-02

From: Gren Elliot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:30:31 +0100

Hi,

Near the end of section 3.4 in draft-ietf-qresync-rfc4551bis-02, there is
this text:

   C: a SEARCH MODSEQ "/flags/\\draft" all 620162338
   S: * SEARCH 2 5 6 7 11 12 18 19 20 23 (MODSEQ 917162500)
   S: a OK Search complete

   In the above example, the message numbers of any messages containing
   the string "IMAP4" in the "value" attribute of the "/comment" entry
   and having a mod-sequence equal to or greater than 620162338 for the
   "\Draft" flag are returned in the search results.

The example SEARCH command doesn't actually mention "IMAP4" or "/comment".
Either a longer example is needed or the text could be changed to
something like:

   In the above example, the message numbers of any messages having a
   mod-sequence equal to or greater than 620162338 for the "\Draft" flag are
   returned in the search results.

Regards,

Gren