Subject: [IMRG] Publicly available traffic matrices

From: Steve Uhlig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:52:11 +0100

Dear colleagues,

As a consequence of all the efforts made by Intel research Cambridge and 
a large European transit network,
we have been able to make traffic matrices of this network publicly 
available to the research community.
These publicly available traffic matrices are anonymized, both the 
router id's and the absolute time information.
The traffic matrices can be obtained at 
http://totem.info.ucl.ac.be/dataset.html

The matrices have been generated based on the BGP and IGP routing 
information of the transit network,
and Netflow information from all access links, using the CBGP simulator 
(http://cbgp.info.ucl.ac.be) that
is part of the TOTEM traffic engineering toolbox 
(http://totem.info.ucl.ac.be). More details on how the
matrices were generated can be found in our editorial paper which will 
appear in the January issue of
ACM Computer Communication Review, a preprint is available at 
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~suh/papers/traffic-matrices.pdf.

For more information and any additional question about the data, feel 
free to ask.

cheers,

steve.

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg