Subject: [IMRG] Call for Posters - CRAWDAD Workshop 2007

From: Jihwang Yeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:48:48 -0400

[Please accept our apologise if you receive multiple copies of this  
call for posters]

CALL FOR POSTERS

                       CRAWDAD Workshop 2007
       Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data At Dartmouth
                  In Cooperation with ACM SIGMOBILE
             http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/workshop2007
                           September 14th, 9:00am - 1:00pm

            Co-located with MobiCom in Montréal, Québec, Canada

Important dates:

Extended abstracts due: July 31, 2007
Author notification: August 9, 2007

CRAWDAD is the Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data At
Dartmouth, an NSF-funded effort to build an archive with the capacity
to store wireless trace data and tools from many contributing
locations, and with the staff to develop better tools for collecting,
sanitizing, and analyzing this data. CRAWDAD supports the research
community by providing real data about wireless network usage,
including traffic and mobility patterns. The CRAWDAD project is
working with the community to ensure that the archive meets community
needs. One of our key efforts is to hold an annual, informal workshop
at Mobicom to share CRAWDAD news and to encourage the community to
help guide the CRAWDAD project.

This poster session will provide an opportunity for workshop attendees
to learn about new and innovative research related to CRAWDAD data,  
tools,
and other community resources. Topics of interest include but are not
limited to: research (e.g., network characterization, mobility modeling,
MANET, VANET, sensor network, DTN, location-based services, security)
using CRAWDAD data and tools; data collection methods and experiences;
educational use of CRAWDAD resources; tools or methods for  
visualising or
processing wireless data.

Submissions:

Submissions should take the form of an abstract describing the  
contributions
or results of the poster. Please submit abstracts (up to two pages,
PostScript or PDF) by e-mail to with the subject line "CRAWDAD Poster  
Submission"
by July 31, 2007, 2359 EDT. Accepted abstracts and posters will be made
available through the workshop website.

Questions regarding the poster session may be sent to:

David Kotz
CRAWDAD Workshop Chair
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg