Subject: [IMRG] SIGCOMM 2007 - Call for participation

From: Jelena Mirkovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

SIGCOMM 2007 will be held in Kyoto, Japan, August 27-31. We invite you to 
participate in this event, which each year attracts top networking 
researchers and practitioners from around the world. The early 
registration ends on July 18 at 5pm Japan Standard Time (GMT+9). For more 
information please visit the SIGCOMM URL:
 	http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2007/

Collocated with the main conference, there will be six workshops:
(W1)  	Mobility in the Evolving Internet Architecture (MobiArch)
(W2) 	Large Scale Attack Defense (LSAD)
(W3) 	Networked Systems for Developing Regions (NSDR)
(W4) 	Internet Network Management 2007 (INM)
(W5) 	Peer-to-Peer Streaming and IPTV Systems (P2P-TV)
(W6) 	IPv6 and the Future of the Internet (IPv6)

We hope to see you in Kyoto!
For the SIGCOMM organizing commitee:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jelena Mirkovic, Assistant Professor
CIS, University of Delaware
412 Smith Hall, Newark, DE 19716
phone: 302-831-6052, fax: 302-831-8458
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~sunshine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg

---

From: "Cottrell, Les" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:02:10 -0700

Network systems for developing regions may have some relevance. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jelena Mirkovic [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [IMRG] SIGCOMM 2007 - Call for participation

SIGCOMM 2007 will be held in Kyoto, Japan, August 27-31. We invite you to participate in this event, which each year attracts top networking researchers and practitioners from around the world. The early registration ends on July 18 at 5pm Japan Standard Time (GMT+9). For more information please visit the SIGCOMM URL:
 	http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2007/