Subject: [imss] IMSS WG last call on Fibre Channel Name Server MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:56:13 -0800

Hello all,

I would like to announce IMSS working group last call on the Fibre Channel
Name Server MIB.

Details:
Name: Fibre Channel Name Server MIB
URL:  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-00.txt
Editor: Keith McCloghrie ([email-masked])
Last Call period: Two weeks, ending February 23 at 11:59pm EST.

Technical comments on the MIB should be discussed on the IMSS reflector at
[email-masked].  Editorial comments may be discussed on the reflector or be
submitted to Keith directly at [email-masked], with a copy to Elizabeth
Rodriguez at [email-masked].

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez
IMSS Chair

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss