Subject: [imss] IMSS draft status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:11:00 -0800

Hi all,

I have just announced working group last call on the Fibre Channel Name
Server MIB
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-00.txt> ),
which was discussed in D.C. and has been posted for some time.

I expect that we will also announce working group last call on the Fibre
Channel Fabric Address Manager MIB
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-00.txt> )
soon, though an update with some minor corrections is expected soon.

A new WG draft has just recently been posted, "Transmission of IPv6, IPv4
and ARP Packets over Fibre Channel"
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-0
0.txt), which is the draft that is targeted at replacing both RFC 2625 (IPv4
over FC) and RFC 3831 (IPv6 over FC), as discussed in DC.  Please review
this draft and provide any comments against the draft.  Depending on the
level of discussion, a last call on this draft may be called soon after the
two listed above.

Finally, two new drafts have been submitted as individual submissions to the
working group for its consideration.  They are:
Fibre-Channel Routing Information MIB
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kzm-fc-rtm-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kzm-fc-rtm-mib-00.txt> ) and
MIB for Fibre-Channel's Fabric Shortest Path First Protocol
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kzm-imss-fc-fspf-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kzm-imss-fc-fspf-mib-00.txt> )

Thanks,

Elizabeth

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss