Subject: [imss] IMSS WG MIB status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:30:20 -0500

The FAM and NSM MIBs are through IETF Last Call and under
consideration by the IESG for approval for publication as RFCs.
The NSM MIB has been revised based on the last call comment
about reject reason codes (see Keith's email of December 12th
for a description of the revisions), and it is the revised
version of the MIB that is being considered by the IESG -
we've taken the absence of response to Keith's email to
signify approval of the changes, but if anyone has an issue,
please speak up *quickly*.

The WG Last Call on the Routing Information, FSPF and Virtual
Fabric MIBs has completed without comments, and the reject
reason code issue found in the NSM MIB does not apply to these
three MIBs.  Therefore WG Last Call on the Routing Information,
FSPF and Virtual Fabric MIBs has completed successfully, and I
will be submitting them to the ADs/IESG with a request for
publication as RFCs by the first week of January.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss