Subject: [imss] RFC 4936 on Fibre Channel Zone Server MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 19:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4936

        Title:      Fibre Channel Zone Server MIB 
        Author:     C. DeSanti, H.K. Vivek,
                    K. McCloghrie, S. Gai
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      84
        Characters: 170801
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4936.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for information
related to a Fibre Channel Zone Server.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Internet and Management Support for Storage
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:34:14 +0200

Congratulations and thanks to the editors and the whole Working Group
for the publication of RFC 4935 and RFC 4936. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 6:00 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4936 on Fibre Channel Zone Server MIB

        RFC 4936

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related to a
Fibre Channel Zone Server.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Internet and Management Support for
Storage Working Group of the IETF.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet  Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and  status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

The RFC Editor Team

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce