Subject: Academic books - 20% discount

From: Zeta Books <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:45:36 +0100

WINTER DISCOUNT -20%

(16th of December-10th of January)

The winter holiday comes at Zeta Books with a discout of 20% for any
book or pdf 

ordered. Don't let the snowflakes come down on your book shelves!

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/claudio-monge-dieu-h-te.-recherche-historique-et-th-ologique-sur-les-rituels-de-l-hospit.html>

 Claudio Monge

 Dieu Hôte. Recherche historique 

 et théologique sur les rituels de l’hospitalité
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/claudio-monge-dieu-h-te.-recherche-historique-et-th-ologique-sur-les-rituels-de-l-hospit.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 8,8euro 

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-la-gen-se-du-monde-fantastique.html>

 Jad Hatem

 La genèse du monde fantastique en littérature
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-la-gen-se-du-monde-fantastique.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 16,8euro

 eBook - 6,4euro 

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/alexandru-balasescu-paris-chic-tehran-thrills.html>

 Alexandru Balasescu

 Paris Chic, Tehran Thrills
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/alexandru-balasescu-paris-chic-tehran-thrills.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 23,2euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/dan-semenescu-apparition-des-formes-urbaines-2.html>

 Dan Semenescu

 Apparition des Formes Urbaines
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/dan-semenescu-apparition-des-formes-urbaines-2.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 22,4euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/cristian-ciocan-ed.-emmanuel-levinas-100-studia-phaenomenologica-special-issue-2.html>

 Cristian Ciocan (ed.)

 Emmanuel Levinas 100 (Studia

 Phaenomenologica, special issue 2007)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/cristian-ciocan-ed.-emmanuel-levinas-100-studia-phaenomenologica-special-issue-2.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 20euro

 eBook - 6,4euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-labsolu-dans-la-philosophie-du-jeune-schelling-2.html>

 Jad Hatem

 L'absolu dans la philosophie du jeune Schelling
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-labsolu-dans-la-philosophie-du-jeune-schelling-2.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 12,8euro

 eBook - 4,8euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/books-published/lester-embree-reflective-analysis.html>

 Lester Embree

 Reflective Analysis
<http://www.zetabooks.com/books-published/lester-embree-reflective-analysis.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 12euro

 eBook - 5,6euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/daniel-mazilu-raison-et-mystique-2.html>

 Daniel Mazilu

 Raison et mystique dans le néoplatonisme
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/daniel-mazilu-raison-et-mystique-2.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 23,2euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/marc-lenaerts-ana-mar-a-spadafora-ed.-pueblos-ind-genas-plantas-y-mer-2.html>

 Marc Lenaerts, Ana María Spadafora(ed.)

 Pueblos indígenas, plantas y mercados
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/marc-lenaerts-ana-mar-a-spadafora-ed.-pueblos-ind-genas-plantas-y-mer-2.html>

 Discounted prices::

 Book - 14,4euro

 eBook - 5,6euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Asia, part 1
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Discounted prices::

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 8,8euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Asia, part 2
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 8,8euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-3-selected-essays-from-latin-am.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Latin America, part 1
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-3-selected-essays-from-latin-am.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 25,6euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Latin America, part 2
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 25,6euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-2-selected-essays-from-the-euro-mediterranean.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Euro-Mediterranean Area, part 1
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-2-selected-essays-from-the-euro-mediterranean.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 8,8euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-2-selected-essays-from-the-euro-mediterranean.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Euro-Mediterranean Area, part 2
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-2-selected-essays-from-the-euro-mediterranean.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 8,8euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-5-selected-essays-from-northern-e.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Northern Europe, part 1
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-5-selected-essays-from-northern-e.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 9,6euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-5-selected-essays-from-northern-e.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from Northern Europe, part 2
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-5-selected-essays-from-northern-e.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 28euro

 eBook - 9,6euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-4-selected-essays-from-north-am.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from North America, part 1
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-4-selected-essays-from-north-am.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 24,8euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-4-selected-essays-from-north-am.html>

 Phenomenology 2005

 Selected Essays from North America, part 2
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/phenomenology-2005-4-selected-essays-from-north-am.html>

 Discounted prices:

 Book - 24,8euro

 eBook - 7,2euro

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, 
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=unsubscribe&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=preferences&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116
Forward a Message to Someone
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=forward&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116&mid=26

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --