Subject: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:09:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for an End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          James Polk
                          Laura Liess
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements for an end-to-end session
   identifier in IP-based multimedia communication networks.  This
   identifier would enable endpoints, intermediate devices, and
   management and monitoring systems to identify a session end-to-end
   across multiple SIP devices, hops, and administrative domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/