Subject: [Insipid] New draft posted: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-05

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:30:59 +0000

Folks,

You might have seen the announcement for the -05 draft.  Here are the 
highlights:
Building upon the -04 draft, which was mainly focused on 
backward-compatibilityWe made a number of editorial changes to try to 
improve the clarityWe refer to the requirements document for definitions 
of "session identifier" and "communication session"Corrected a few 
errors in the calls flows, including where we did not mention the null 
UUID; it's always present now when the remote uuid is not know, etc.We 
simplified the ABNF slightly, though kept two productions with the same 
RHS since we refer to those by name throughout the documentWe tried to 
more cleanly separate endpoint behavior (defined in section 6) from 
intermediary behavior (section 7)We moved MCU-related material from 
section 6 to section 8 (which is about MCUs)We inserted three editor's 
notes that call for discussionSection 9.3 - Transfer through 
re-inviteSection 9.9 - OOD REFER questionSection 11 - Security 
considerations needs more material
Please have a look at the new draft and provide comments via the list, 
if possible.  We will have some discussion time during the meeting to 
discuss issues, but there is not much time.

Cheers!
Paul