Subject: [Insipid] INSIPID will not have a meeting at IETF91

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:48:31 +0000

Folks -

The INSIPID WG will not be meeting in Hawaii.  After discussion with the
authors there do not appear to be any open issues requiring F2F
discussion. 

We are making good progress on the remaining documents. Below is a 
status update on the remaining milestones:

- The Session-ID solutions document
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id/) is in
WGLC after extensive WG review. The WGLC ends November 1st.  There was
a comment on the list that perhaps the proximity to the meeting might
impact folks' ability to devote review cycles to the document, so we can
certainly extend the WGLC period if that is deemed necessary. Please let
us know.

- The 'logme' requirement draft
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs/) has
addressed all pending review feedback.  After the Hawaii meeting the
document shepherd will provide a final review in preparation for
WGLC.

- The 'logme' solutions draft
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs/) is in
need of further review. The chairs ask the WG to please set aside some
time to provide review feedback on the document.  Additionally, to
accelerate this endeavor Peter Dawes will be explicitly requesting
specific individual to review the document to the list.

Please let the chairs know if you have issues with any of the above.

Thanks,

Gonzalo & Keith