Subject: [Int-area] Discussion of draft-fenner-zinin-rtg-standard-reqts in the int-area meeting

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:07:37 +0100

We will have some time to discuss this document during the int-area meeting on 
Monday:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-zinin-rtg-standard-reqts-01.txt

This document is also known as "RFC1264bis" as one of its goals is to update the 
criteria described in RFC1264.

Niether of these documents claim that their scope is limited just to the routing 
area, but to routing protocols in general. Thus, a number of our working groups 
(particularly l2vpn, l3vpn, trill, softwires, pwe3) should take particular 
interest in this discussion.

The document was recently discussed on the [email-masked] mailing 
list. The main thread may be found here:

http://rtg.ietf.org/lurker/thread/20060310.213845.1ddb5314.en.html#20060310.213845.1ddb5314

This document is also being discussed in the rtg-area meeting in Dallas.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area