Subject: [Int-area] BOFs for IETF-73?

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:38:23 +0300

It seems like we just left from Dublin, but actually the deadlines for 
IETF-73 are approaching fast. In particular, if people are thinking of 
BOFs they should be talking to the ADs as soon as possible. Here's the 
published timetable:

September 15, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working 
Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT).
September 29, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to 
schedule BOFs at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
October 6, Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOF 
requests at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

As usual, known BOFs will be listed at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki So far we have not gotten any 
proposal for INT, but I know that there was at least two efforts that 
were thinking of this when we talked about it in Dublin. Get organized now.

Jari

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area