Subject: [Int-area] *DRAFT* intarea meeting agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:16:57 +0800

intarea *DRAFT* Agenda - IETF 75
                        1300-1500 2009-11-09 (Mon)
                   (Last revised 2009-11-05 04:59 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Arkko/Droms      10  
minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Updates on intarea docs and INT area WGs        Arkko/Droms      10  
minutes

Discussion of intarea WG formation              Arkko/Droms      15  
minutes

Issues with IP Address Sharing                  M. Ford          20  
minutes
  <draft-ford-shared-addressing-issues-01>

IP Router Alert Considerations and Usage        F. Le Faucheur   15  
minutes
  <draft-rahman-rtg-router-alert-considerations-03>
  Accept as WG work item (assuming intarea WG is formed)?

Traffic safety applications requirements        C. Cano          15  
minutes
  <draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-01>

The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
                                                F. Templin       20  
minutes
  <draft-templin-intarea-seal-07>

Other WG issues, new business, etc.             Arkko/Droms      15  
minutes
                                                                 
-----------
                                                                120  
minutes