Subject: [Int-area] *DRAFT* intarea meeting agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:01:33 +0800

intarea *DRAFT* Agenda - IETF 76
                         1300-1500 2009-11-09 (Mon)
                    (Last revised 2009-11-06 10:00 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Arkko/Droms      10  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Updates on intarea docs and INT area WGs        Arkko/Droms      10  
minutes

Discussion of intarea WG formation              Arkko/Droms      15  
minutes

Issues with IP Address Sharing                  M. Ford          20  
minutes
   <draft-ford-shared-addressing-issues-01>

IP Router Alert Considerations and Usage        F. Le Faucheur   15  
minutes
   <draft-rahman-rtg-router-alert-considerations-03>
   Accept as WG work item (assuming intarea WG is formed)?

Traffic safety applications requirements        C. Cano          15  
minutes
   <draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-01>
   Can these performance requirements be met by IP based
   network and transport solutions?

The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
                                                 F. Templin       20  
minutes
   <draft-templin-intarea-seal-07>
   Accept as WG work item (assuming intarea WG is formed)?

Other WG issues, new business, etc.             Arkko/Droms      15  
minutes
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                 120  
minutes