Subject: [Int-area] A Comment on "Limited Domains and Internet Protocols"

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:22:28 +0700

Dear Mr. Carpenter and Mr. Liu,

Concerning with the Internet Draft "Limited Domains and Internet
Protocols": as I try to learn by sketching a general idea on what was said
there should we not say that --by rendering localities, nodes, and the
Internet networks-- the Draft is about a programmatic story on:

- a geographicities of machines, of computers networks; thus
- geo-machines with a particular architecture of networks

...?

and is also about next stories guided by the taxonomy dictated in the
Appendix B...?

Those are perhaps others terms used to get arrived there to your text...

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

---

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 22:25:53 +0700

Dear Mr. Carpenter and Mr. Liu

To add what I said in the earlier message:

   "As the Internet continues to grow and diversify, with a realistic
   prospect of tens of billions of nodes being connected directly and
   indirectly, there is a noticeable trend towards local requirements,
   behaviours and semantics".

The first sentence of the Internet Draft "Limited Domains and Internet
Protocols" reminds me about what was said in the International
Telecommunication Union of the United Nations "Measuring Information
Society 2018" that more than half of the world's population is now online.

https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Pages/publications/misr2018.aspx

While the ITU of the UN report "Fast-forward Progress: Leveraging tech to
achieve the global goals" (https://www.itu.int/en/
sustainable-world/Documents/Fast-forward_progress_report_414709%20FINAL.pdf
 ) is about insights in using ICTs to achieve the Sustainable Development
Goals -- as the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development recognizes the
possibilities of global connectivity to spur humanity...

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra