Subject: (ION) Ending ion WG last call on draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-02.txt and draft-ietf-ion-vpn-id-00.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:06:07 -0400

Thomas and Eric,

This ends ion WG last call on draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-02.txt and
draft-ietf-ion-vpn-id-00.txt, both to be published as Standards Track RFCs
(the former replaces RFC 1483).  No comments were received on either during
the last call period.

Please note:

draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-02.txt refers to a forthcoming IANA SNAP
Protocol ID assignment for VPN encapsulation.  The assignment of PID
0x00-08 was made by IANA during the last call period.  A new revision of
the draft will be submitted including this assignment following IESG review.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.