Subject: (ION) Document of Frame Relay

From: Tony Kusumawardhana <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 May 99 18:19:18 PDT

I'm looking for journals that related to Frame Relay for my study in
telecommunication network in STT Telkom INDONESIA.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Kusumawardhana
Jl. Sukabirus 22B Dayeuh Kolot
Bandung 40257
INDONESIA

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:33:34 -0400 (EDT)

Tony,

> telecommunication network in STT Telkom INDONESIA.

In the IETF, I suggest that you look at RFCs 2427, 2115, 1586, 1604,
and 1973.  They can all be found at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/

You may also find the list of references in the RFCs to be instructive
places to look.

You can also take a look at the current ongoing working drafts relating
to Frame Relay in the frnetmib working group
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/frnetmib-charter.html), the mpls
working group (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html),
and the bmwg working group
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/bmwg-charter.html).  Just search for
"Frame Relay" in the titles of the drafts listed on each of the pages.

Another good place to look is the Frame Relay Forum,
http://www.frforum.com, where you can find good basic tutorial
information, white papers, and presentations, in addition to all of
their technical implementation agreements.

Good luck!

Regards,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

---

From: [email-masked] (wanghai)
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:01:57 +0800

in first version? that is to say, which part is less important in a pratical
network? Who can give me suggestion?
Thanks.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:09:00 -0400

>network? Who can give me suggestion?

This is a question more appropriately asked on the mpls mailing list,
[email-masked]

Regards,
Andy