Subject: (ION) hi

From: Tellapati Naidu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:17:25 +0530

Hi,
This is T.R.Naidu from India.

I am working with IP over ATM,and that too in Ethernet over ATM.While
reading technical specifications of many companies' broadband routers'
,I have noticed the fact that there is support for " Ethernet over ATM"
under routing module and support for "Bridged Ethernet over ATM  " under
bridging module.Conceptually ,I am unable to notice the difference
between these two aspects.Could you kindly explore the difference
between these two ?

  Kindly refer the site for one of the products from Nortel Networks:

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/01/cpe/5621/techspecs.html

Thanking you.
with regards,
T.R.Naidu.
India.

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.