Subject: [Iot-onboarding] Reminder: update meeting tomorrow

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:43:57 -0700

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder of our discussion tomorrow on IoT Onboarding.

Proposed Agenda:

Action items: Github site updated.  Table moved to Google docs.  Updated descriptions
Still do be done: Expand on questions, normalize between table and textual descriptions.
What’s happening with various drafts?
Next steps

No need to RSVP.  Just join.

This is our follow-up from the side meeting at the IETF.  Please forward to interested parties.
________________________________
Join me in my Webex Personal Room<https://cisco.webex.com/join/elear>

Meeting Number: 203767954

Join by video system or application

sip:[email-masked]

From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Access code: 203767954

Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cmp3300/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=cisco&serviceType=MC&ED=299008382&tollFree=1> | Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Join using Microsoft Skype for Business

sip:[email-masked]

________________________________

© 2019 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. 2.1.0.0