Subject: FW: Getting documents through the IESG before Minneapolis

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:33:21 -0800

All,

Below is the IESG schedule to receive drafts for IETF last call. We are
close
but I don't think we will make the deadline of having the draft ready by
the end of next week.  We need resolution on the unit directory, the
publication of version 13 of the draft, and completion of a WG last call.

-myron

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Narten [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jeffrey Burgan
Subject: Getting documents through the IESG before Minneapolis

WG Chairs:

Looking at the calendar, the clock for getting stuff through the IESG
before Minneapolis is fast running out. The last IESG telechat is
2/25, which means an IETF Last Call needs to start by about the middle
of next week in order for the IESG to ballot the document. (We
actually have maybe a week longer we can go, but doing this bends the
normal process rules and significantly raises the risk that it won't
fly, i.e., if the document needs to be revved as a result of Last Call
comments).

So, if you have some documents that are ready to advance, let's have
em!

Thomas