Subject: YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

From: "Webmail Admin Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 08:10:15 -0600 (CST)

DEAR WEBMAIL OWNER

This message is from your Webmail account center to all Webmail account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and E, mail account center.
We are deleting all unused Webmail account to create space for new
accounts.To prevent your account from being deactivated you will have to
update it.

CONFIRM YOUR Webmail ACCOUNT

E mail Username :..............

E mail Password :..............

Date of Birth :..............

Country or Territory: ........

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or heraccount within FOUR
days of receiving this Webmail will lose his orher account permanently.

pLS NOTE: all response should go to this email:
[email-masked]

Thank you for your understanding
Warning Code:USV64MT1
WEBMAIL Team