Subject: Your Winning Number (09 14 26 28 30 45 38)

From: "BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 23:39:18 +0800

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the BRITISH 
NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME,held on the  5th of December,2011.Your e-
mail address was attached to these lucky winning numbers below: 09 14 26  28 
30 45 38.

Which subsequently won you the lottery bonus draw.You have there fore been 
approved to claim a total sum of  £1,500,000 (GBP) .To file for your claim, 
please contact our fiduciary agent Mr. Richard Cook  With the feed 
Verification/Fund Release Form Below

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Mr. Richard Cook
E-mail: [email-masked]

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our 
Promotions program.