Subject: IPCDN MIB status ?

From: [email-masked] (Ran Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:58:42 -0800

Mike,

	Maybe I'm confused, but from the outside it looks like the RF MIB
and CD MIB are stable/ready to go.  Last I heard, the only changes in the
last edits were to appease the IETF's SNMP wizards.  Vendors are
legitimately waiting for RFCs to appear before shipping the revised MIBs.
Operators need the capabilities in the current IETF versions of these
MIBs.  Further delay isn't helping anyone, as near as I can tell.

	What is the status and when can these go to WG Last Call,
then IESG Last Call, then standards-track RFC ?

(Apologies: If I sound frustrated, it is because I am frustrated)

Yours,

Ran

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike St. Johns)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:16:38 -0800

Gee - thanks.. remind me to nag you in public next time....

Mike

ps - I sent the RF mib to internet drafts a few days ago and have the CM
draft at home for a final review before sending it off tomorrow.