Subject: [ipcdn] public URLs used in RFC 2669 and RFC 2670 have been restored

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:36:30 -0700

All,

   CableLabs has restored the old public URLs used in RFC 2669 and RFC
2670.

  RFC 2669, http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2669.html points to:
   [16] "Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specifications: Cable Modem
        Radio Frequency Interface Specification SP-RFI-I04-980724",
        DOCSIS, July 1998,
 
http://www.cablemodem.com/public/pubtechspec/SP-RFI-I04-980724.pdf.

   [18] "Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specifications: Operations
        Support System Interface Specification RF Interface SP-OSSI-RF-
        I02-980410", DOCSIS, April 1998,
        http://www.cablemodem.com/public/pubtechspec/ossi/sp-ossi.PDF.
        
   [20] "Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specifications: Baseline
        Privacy Interface Specification SP-BPI-I01-970922", DOCSIS,
        September 1977,
 
http://www.cablemodem.com/public/pubtechspec/ss/SP-BPI-I01-970922.pdf

  RFC 2670, http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2670.html points to
   [16] "Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specifications: Cable Modem
        Radio Frequency Interface Specification SP-RFI-I04-980724",
        DOCSIS, July 1998,
 
http://www.cablemodem.com/public/pubtechspec/SP-RFI-I04-980724.pdf.

  For all upcoming IPCDN drafts, we have used the general specification
archive link so this pb should be avoided in the future:
      http://www.cablelabs.com/specifications/archives/

If you know of any other broken links under cablemodem.com or
cablelabs.com that are referenced in the IETF, let me know.

Thanks,
Jean-Francois 
ipcdn co-chair 

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn