Subject: [ipcdn] problem with arris cm

From: Adrian Dinita <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 04:09:38 +0200

Hello,

I'm having a problem when trying to use the  PKTC-IETF-SIG-MIB-ipcdn-08 
( PKTC-IETF-SIG-MIB) mib with am arris cm ( ARRIS DOCSIS 1.1 / 
PacketCable 1.0 Touchstone Telephony Modem HW_REV: 04,  SW_REV: 
TM.03.02.01.111003)

i want to monitor the mta side of the cm  but it doesn't find the object 
at the oid

snmpwalk  -v2c -c XXX 10.XX.XX.XX pktcSigDevToneType
PKTC-IETF-SIG-MIB::pktcSigDevToneType = No Such Object available on this 
agent at this OID

my question is: does it work with this arris version, and if it does 
what am i doing wrong? also what should i put at ( -- ::=  { mib-2 XXX}) 
, i've replaced it with ::=  { tComLabs 2 }..but no use

i also tryed this mib with a webstar epx 2203 .. but i don't think it 
supports packetcable 1.0.. any ideaa how to monitor the mta port state 
to this one?

thank you.

-- 
Adi Dinita

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn