Subject: [ipcdn] Release of draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-08

From: Marez Kevin-MGI1375 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:03:34 -0700

To all:

The following is a summary of the technical changes that were made between Cable Device MIB (rfc2669bis) Draft-07 and Draft-08:

- Added support for the usage of RFC 3413 and RFC 3014 as event notification mechanisms
- Removed docsDevFilterPolicyObsoleteGroup
- Added stdInterface(9) type to docsDevEvReporting to support the usage of RFC3413 and RFC3014

For a complete listing of ALL changes, please use this link:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipcdn/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-08-from-07.diff.html

Thanks very much,

Kevin Marez
Motorola

 <<draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-08.ZIP>> 
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:36:47 -0400

Folks,

I understand that this draft version resolves all the known open issues
with the DOCSIS Cable Device MIB update.

As an IPCDN WG member (not as co-chair), I would like to request that we
start the WGLC process for this draft, and start the process of getting
a MIB doctor for a re-review.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Marez Kevin-MGI1375
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [ipcdn] Release of draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-08

To all:

The following is a summary of the technical changes that were made
between Cable Device MIB (rfc2669bis) Draft-07 and Draft-08:

- Added support for the usage of RFC 3413 and RFC 3014 as event
notification mechanisms
- Removed docsDevFilterPolicyObsoleteGroup
- Added stdInterface(9) type to docsDevEvReporting to support the usage
of RFC3413 and RFC3014

For a complete listing of ALL changes, please use this link:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipcdn/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2/draft-ietf-
ipcdn-device-mibv2-08-from-07.diff.html

Thanks very much,

Kevin Marez
Motorola