Subject: [ipcdn] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess (Management Event Management Information Base (MIB) for PacketCable- and IPCablecom-Compliant Devices) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:44:43 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IP over Cable Data Network WG 
(ipcdn) to consider the following document:

- 'Management Event Management Information Base (MIB) for PacketCable- 
   and IPCablecom-Compliant Devices '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-01-28. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9555&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn