Subject: [ipcdn] HPCNCS-08 Final call for papers

From: John Edward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:25:33 -0800 (PST)

HPCNCS-08 Final call for papers
   
  The 2008 International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08) and the (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper submissions. The conference will particularly encourages papers on IP over Cable Data Networks and it will be held at the same time and place where several other major events are taking place. The website contains more details.
   
  Sincerely
  John Edward

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:00:41 -0500

John,

The IPCDN mailing list is for working group business only. Please do not
send email like the one below.

Per RFC 3683, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3683.txt:

   ... Although not exhaustive,
   examples of abusive or otherwise inappropriate postings to IETF
   mailing lists include:

   o  unsolicited bulk e-mail;

   o  discussion of subjects unrelated to IETF policy, meetings,
      activities, or technical concerns;

   o  unprofessional commentary, regardless of the general subject; and,

   o  announcements of conferences, events, or activities that are not
      sponsored or endorsed by the Internet Society or IETF.

-- Rich

________________________________

From: John Edward [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ipcdn] HPCNCS-08 Final call for papers

The 2008 International Conference on High Performance Computing,
Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08) and the (website:
www.PromoteResearch.org <http://www.promoteresearch.org/>  ) will be
held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper
submissions. The conference will particularly encourages papers on IP
over Cable Data Networks and it will be held at the same time and place
where several other major events are taking place. The website contains
more details.

Sincerely

John Edward

________________________________

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http:/www.yahoo.com/r/hs>