Subject: MRM Clinical Research Seminars

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 2008 02:24:33 -0500

To send this email to a friend
click here

Holiday Specials!

Enroll by December 31st, 2008 and save hundreds!

SAVE $500.00

2009 “Fundamentals of Clinical Research” Class

SAVE $100.00

2009 2-3 Day Seminar

Special 1, 2, & 3-Day Seminars
Call (877) 633-3322 for more information.

►
Drug/Biologic GCP and Monitoring - $995.00

February 12 & 13, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

June 18 & 19, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

October 1 & 2, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

►
Coordinating a Clinical Trial - $995.00

January 8 & 9, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

April 16 & 17, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

June 25 & 26, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

August 13 & 14, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

October 15 & 16, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

December 10 & 11, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

►

Advanced Quality Monitoring - $1,195.00

January 15 - 17, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

April 20 - May 2, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

September 10 - 12, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

►
Writing Professional Monitoring Reports - $595.00

January 14, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

April 29, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

September 9, 2009

Coral Springs, FL

2009 Fundamentals of Clinical Research

January 26 - February 6

Boca Raton, FL

March 23 - April 3

Philadelphia, PA

May 11 - May 22

Coral Springs, FL

June 8 - June 19

Las Vegas, NV

August 17 - August 28

Coral Springs, FL

September 14 - September 25

Parsippany, NJ

October 5 - October 16

Chicago, IL

October 19 - October 30

Raleigh-Durham, NC

November 9 - November 20

Coral Springs, FL

Kind Regards,

Medical Research Management, Inc.

www.CRA-Training.com

(877) 633-3322

Please
visit our website for details:

WWW.CRA-TRAINING.COM

Or Call : 877-633-3322

Ask about our onsite
seminars for your corporation. We will bring all the necessary training materials
to you. Call 877-633-3322 for more information.

140-HR CRA Certificate Program

Part 1:
Online with text-book and regulatory CD-ROM provided.

Part 2:
Two weeks hands on training with competency and regulatory exams.

Fundamentals of Clinical Research, an interactive program providing online and classroom
training for the clinical research professional, begins with the history of legislation
and regulations that govern clinical research and an overview of drug, biologic,
and device development. Course participants develop a thorough knowledge base of
Good Clinical Practices and International Conference of Harmonization guidelines
(E6, E2A), gaining a solid understanding of clinical trial development and management.

The Part 2 classroom training focuses on developing a systematic approach to monitoring,
conflict resolution, and problem solving. The participants monitor 6 study subjects
and 3 regulatory binders across two study types. Writing effective and professional
monitoring reports is also addressed. During the review and discussion of GCP issues,
the instructor highlights the differences between device and drug/biologic studies.

Payment Schedule:

$1,995 required for Part 1; this provides the applicant with access to the online
course. Course textbook and materials sent via express mail;

$1,500 is due on, or prior to the Part 2 “Training” starting date.

To remove your name from our mailing list.
click here. Questions or Comments? Email us at
[email-masked] or call 877-633-3322.