Subject: (IPng 6949) W.G. Last Call on "Separating Identifiers and Locators in Addresses: An Analysis of the GSE Proposal for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:12:11 -0800

This is an IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Separating Identifiers and Locators 
                       in Addresses:  An Analysis of the GSE Proposal 
                       for IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford, A. Mankin, T. Narten, 
                       J. Stewart, L. Zhang 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-esd-analysis-03.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 20-Nov-98
	
Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on
January 4, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------