Subject: (IPng 6822) Proposed IPng W.G. Agenda

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:34:41 -0800

Sorry for the delay, but here is the proposed agenda for the IPng w.g.
meeting at the Orlando IETF.  Both sessions will be Multicast.

In addition to requested topics, we included items for pending documents.
Please let us know if this is correct and any other changes/additions.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, December 10 at 1530-1730 (Paradise III)
FRIDAY, December 11 at 0900-1130 (Paradise III)

  Introduction / S. Deering (5 min)
  Review Agenda / S. Deering (5 min)
  Document Status / R. Hinden (10 min)
  IPv6 6REN Status and Plans / R. Fink (20 min)
  Addressing to Draft Standard / R. Hinden (5 min)
  Initial IANA Sub-TLA Assignments / R. Hinden (10 min)
  IPv6 over NBMA & IPv6 over ATM Status / M. Jork (10 min) 
  Mobile IPv6 Status / D. Johnson (10 min)
  IPv6 over IPv4 w/out Explicit Tunnels / B. Carpenter (5 min)
  DNS Extension to Support IP Version 6  / M. Crawford (5 min) 
  Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses / D. Johnson, S. Deering (5 min)
  Jumbograms / S. Deering (5 min)
  Router Renumbering / M. Crawford (5 min)
  Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol / S. Deering (5 min)
  Basic API Revision / J. Bound (5 min)
  Site Prefixes in Neighbor Discovery / E. Nordmark (15 min)
  IPv6 TCP and anycast address / Jun-ichiro Itoh (10 min)
  RPC and NFS over IPv6 / L. Wu (15 min)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:11:48 -0800

Note: The proposed agenda that we posted this morning includes a
number of topics that were not explicitly requested, but which we
think are, or may be, outstanding.  Please look through the list and,
especially if you are listed as a presentor, let us know if the
topic should be deleted or the alloted time changed.

Bob & Steve