Subject: (IPng 6843) Re: W.G. Last Call on "The IPv6 Jumbo Payload Option"

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:17:09 -0600 (CST)

First, I am not suggesting that this needs to be done at this
time, but it is something to think about before advancing to draft.

Since the Jumbo Payload option has been split out from the base
IPv6 spec, would it make sense to combine it with RFC 2147 ("TCP
and UDP over IPv6 Jumbograms") into a single document?

For this document, it probably should have a reference to RFC 2147.

			-David Borman, [email-masked]

> Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:07:02 -0800
> From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
> Subject: (IPng 6840) W.G. Last Call on "The IPv6 Jumbo Payload Option"
>
> This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
> following document as a Proposed Standard:
>
> 	Title		: The IPv6 Jumbo Payload Option
> 	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, S. Deering
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-jumbo-00.txt
> 	Pages		: 5
> 	Date		: 07-Aug-98
>
> Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
> editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end one
> week from today on December 10, 1998.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------