Subject: (IPng 6950) W.G. Last Call on IPv6 Addressing Specifications for Draft Standard

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:22:21 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following two IPv6 addressing specifications as a Draft Standards:

   RFC2373 IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture

   RFC2374 An Aggregatable Global Unicast Address Format

An implementation report for these RFC's is available at:

   ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/implementation-reports

 as:

   add-arch-aggregat.txt

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on January 4, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------