Subject: (IPng 6812) W.G. Last Call on "Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID Assignments"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 10:25:26 -0800

This is an IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID Assignments
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, S. Deering, R. Fink, T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-iana-tla-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 17-Nov-98
	
This document proposes initial assignments of IPv6 Sub-TLA Aggregation
Identifiers (Sub-TLA ID) to the Address Registries and continued management
of the IP6.INT domain.  It is intended as input to the IANA from the IETF
IP Next Generation (IPNG) and Next Generation Transition (NGTRANS) working
groups as an aid in starting the process of allocating IPv6 addresses.  It
is not intended for any official IETF status. 

The goal is to have the IPng w.g. advance this document so it can be
approved and sent to the IANA to help expedite the process of starting the
allocation of IPng addresses.

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the author.  This last call period will end at the
Thursday IETF IPng session on December 10, 1998.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------