Subject: (IPng 6953) ARCnet draft: new version available

From: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:20:19 +0100

Hello,

a new version of the ARCnet draft has been available for a few days as

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt

There is a major change: SMC assigned a seperate System Code (what we would
call protocol id) to IPv6, and I've made the necessary changes (several 
people suggested this).

Also, the requirements wrt. MTU handling have been clarified (suggested by
Thomas Narten).

[These changes were suggested during the last call period.]

As an editing change, I've inserted the recently assigned RFC numbers, instead
of referencing the Internet Drafts, and fixed a typo (ARCIP4->ARCIPV4).

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------