Subject: (IPng 6840) W.G. Last Call on "The IPv6 Jumbo Payload Option"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:07:02 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: The IPv6 Jumbo Payload Option
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-jumbo-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 07-Aug-98

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end one
week from today on December 10, 1998.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------