Subject: (IPng 7426) Request to Advance "IPv6 Jumbograms"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:58:54 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Jumbograms
	Author(s)	: D. Borman, S. Deering, R. Hinden
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-jumbograms-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 01-Mar-99

A working group last call for this document was completed on April 7, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------