Subject: (IPng 7427) Request to Advance "Router Renumbering for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:03:02 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Router Renumbering for IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-renum-08.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 01-Mar-99

A working group last call for this document was completed on April 7, 1999.
 This version of the document reflects comments received during an earlier
IETF last call and IESG review.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------