Subject: (IPng 7450) Mail archives (Newer archives)

From: "Randall Shimizu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:25:58 PDT

I just subscribed to this mailing list and I noticed that the mail 
archives are old. Is there a more current mail archive that lists the 
mail on a weekly or daily basis? Here is ipng discussion group 
(http://www.dejanews.com/~ipng/) that I have just created.

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:26:56 -0700

Randall,

>(http://www.dejanews.com/~ipng/) that I have just created.

Looks like there is a problem with the archives this calender year.  I am
working to fix that.  There should also be archives at ftp.ietf.org.

The [email-masked] list is the official IPng working group
mailing list.  Discussions relating to the working group should held here
and not elsewhere.

Thanks,
Bob

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:47:22 -0700

The mail archive problem at ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng is now fixed
(i.e., the 1999 monthly files are now there).  Also, the majordomo
retrieval method continued to work.

Bob