Subject: Looking for panel members for ISPCON session

From: Pete Loshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:50:36 -0400

Hello all, and please accept my apologies for the cross-posting. I'm
chairing a one-hour session on IPv6 and commercial ISP deployment for the
upcoming IPSCON event in Orlando Florida. Please let me know if you plan to
be in town for that event and would be interested in participating (along
with a thumbnail c.v.).

Thanks!
-pl

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| Pete Loshin                    http://Internet-Standard.com |
|                                                             |
| _IPv6 Clearly Explained_ Morgan Kaufmann January 1999       |
| _TCP/IP Clearly Explained_ 3rd ed Morgan Kaufmann June 1999 |
|                                                             |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------