Subject: icmpv6 group messages

From: "Sean Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:35:58 +1200 (NZT)

I must have missed it out somewhere but can anyone tell me where in the 
RFCs do they specify the format of the ICMPv6 Group Membership messages?

Cheers,
Sean
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:30:10 -0700

>RFCs do they specify the format of the ICMPv6 Group Membership messages?

Sean,

They're in RFC 2710, "Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) for IPv6".

Steve