Subject: IPv6 Implementation Reports

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:27:14 -0700

As part of moving the IPv6 over <link> documents to Draft Standard we need 
to collect implementation reports.  With considerable help from Matt 
Crawford I have created templates for an implementation report.  These can 
be found at:

   http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/implementation-reports/templates/

The templates for Ethernet, Token Ring, and FDDI.  The files names are of 
the form ipv6-over-<link>.txt.  If you have an implementation please fill 
out the template and send it to me.

Note: I am missing a template for IPv6 over ARCNET.  I will announce it 
when it is available.

At the same location there are also templates for IPv6, Addressing 
Architecture, Address Aggregation format, Path MTU, and ICMP.  If you have 
not submitted one previously, please do so.  The current implementation 
reports can be found at:

   http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/implementation-reports/

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------