Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 Node Information Queries"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:33:28 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Node Information Queries
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-07.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 29-Aug-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on August 16, 
2000.  The -07 version of the draft resolves issues raised during the last 
call.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------