Subject: RE: IPv6 Router

From: "Hesham Soliman (EPA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:54:36 +1000

Nortel/Bay Networks has IPv6 enabled through their product line in software.
Also, Hitachi has a production router running IPv6, but is available only in
Asia.  You should also look at Ipsilon. 
 
=> Also Ericsson Telebit has one, you should have a look there. It depends
on what you're 
after of course.

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:04:47 +0100 (BST)

> => Also Ericsson Telebit has one, you should have a look there. It depends

There is a list of router (and host) implementations at 
http://www.ipv6forum.com under the Implementations section.

If there's any missing or any new URLs to add, drop me a line.

tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kazuaki Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:58:49 +0900

Dear IPv6 folks,

Hitachi is ready for delivery of IPv6 "beta" software for its 
GR2000 Gigabit Router family not only to Japanese market but
to other many countries in response to customers' request. So
would you please contact us(mailto: [email-masked])
if you have interest in them? We are pleased to answer your
questions.

Thanks.

-- Kazuaki Tsuchiya, Hitachi.

> Nortel/Bay Networks has IPv6 enabled through their product line
> in software. Also, Hitachi has a production router running IPv6,
> but is available only in Asia.  You should also look at Ipsilon. 
>

------------------------------------------------------------
Kazuaki Tsuchiya (mailto:[email-masked])
Hitachi,Ltd. Enterprise Server Division  Fax:+81(463)87-7341