Subject: IPv6 ETSI Test Event Web Page Pointer

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:58:32 -0400

** PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MAIL **

Hi Folks,

Even though UNH cannot participate in this test event our colleagues
under the guidance of Francis Dupont at ENST in France have come to the
aid of IPv6 developers (thank you ENST and Francis) and working with
Reihhard Scholl there will be an IPv6 test event Oct 2-6.

I believe this is a very important event and vendors should really try
to attend.  Plus it is in a nice place "French Riviera" not that there
won't be a lot of hard work done of course.  This is serious stuff folks
and 3GPP needs our support and this test event.  Please see the
following URL:

http://www.etsi.org/bake-off

regards and thanks for your support,
/jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------