Subject: a tiny comment for draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-06.txt

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:09:44 +0900

the latest draft of icmp name lookup says as follows in Section 4
(page 5):

    Next, if Qtype is unknown to the Responder, it must return a NI
    Reply with ICMPv6 Type = 2 and no Reply Data.  The Responder should
               ^^^^^^^^^^^
    rate-limit such replies as it would ICMPv6 error replies [2463,
    2.4(f)].

I think "ICMPv6 Type" in the text should be "ICMPv6 Code".

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------