Subject: W.G. Last Call on "IPv6 multihoming support at site exit routers"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 20:34:59 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

         Title           : IPv6 multihoming support at site exit routers
         Author(s)       : J. Hagino
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-2260-00.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 26-Jun-00

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the author.  This last call period will end two
week from today on August 17, 2000.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------