Subject: RE: Revised IPng Working Group Charter

From: Mohit Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:20:27 -0700

Hi all,

Does a Ipv6 Router Requirements RFC or Internet-draft exist?

Thanks,
Mo

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Hinden [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 2:12 AM
To: Thomas Eklund
Cc: Bob Hinden; Thomas Narten; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Revised IPng Working Group Charter

Thomas,

>I would like to see a "IPv6 router requirements" on the charts.

Thanks.

>Other important stuff is to define a MIB for mobileIPv6.

This should be done in the Mobile IP w.g. who is developing Mobile IPv6.

Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------