Subject: Protocol Action: IP Version 6 Management Information Base for the Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:55:22 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'IP Version 6 Management
Information Base for the Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol'
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-mld-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the IPNG Working Group.  The IESG contact
persons are Erik Nordmark and Thomas Narten.

 
Technical Summary
 
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in Internet Protocol
Version 6 internets.  Specifically, this document is the MIB module
that defines managed objects for implementations of the Multicast
Listener Discovery Protocol (RFC2710).

Working Group Summary

There was consensus within the WG for this document, and no issues
were raised during IETF Last Call.

Protocol Quality

This protocol has been reviewed for the IESG by Juergen Schoenwaelder
and Thomas Narten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Guillaume Devianne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:32:05 EDT

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:55:22 -0400
>