Subject: SVRLOC WG last call: draft-ietf-svrloc-ipv6-11.txt

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:06:38 +0200 (MET DST)

The internet-draft "Service Location Protocol Modifications for IPv6"
is entering WG last call again.  Comments from the preceding WG last
call gave rise to comments which required modifying the document.

Please send comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.  This
document concerns the IPNG WG so the last call is being announced
on the IPNG mailing list.

The last call period will end Nov 1, 2000.  

This document will be submitted to the IESG for consideration, to 
be advanced as a proposed standard RFC.

Erik Guttman
SVRLOC WG chair

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------