Subject: Request to Advance "IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 13:57:48 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an Draft 
Standard:

	Title		: IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 05-Oct-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on April 10, 2000 
and the document was discussed at the Adelaide IETF meeting.  The -02 
version of the draft resolves issues raised during the working group last 
call and subsequent discussion.

This document will obsolete RFC2373.  Changes from RFC2373 are listed in 
Appendix B.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------