Subject: Clarification in RFC 2465

From: "Niveda Monyvannan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:19:28 +0530

Hi,
        ipv6AddrTable and ipv6AddrPrefixTable,  described in RFC 2465
are read-only table.

Where/how do we configure Anycast/Unicast addresses for a router?
Similarly As ND is specific to IPV6, the configuration for Autonomous
flag, Onlink Flag, Preferred Life time and Valid life time should be
configurable using IPv6 mib, whereas all these variables are read-only
in the standard mib.

Even the RouteTable is not having an object of RowStatus type. Where do
we add static routes?

The emailID of authors specified in the RFC seems to be invalid as i get
the bounced mails. 

Can anyone clarify this?

Regards,
Niveda 

----------------------------------------
http://mail.indiainfo.com
First you had 10MB of free mail space.
Now you can send mails in your own language !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------