Subject: The initial allocation IPv6 prefixes

From: Andrius Kasparavicius <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:48:51 +0200 (GMT-2)

Hello, 
where I can find current up-to-date "The initial allocation IPv6
prefixes" table?

                                              -------------------------
                                                Kasparavicius Andrius

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: ksb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:44:44 +0900

Please see the following URL.
http://www.dfn.de/service/ipv6/ipv6aggis.html

Thank you.

Andrius Kasparavicius wrote:

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The IPv6 Users Mailing List
> Unsubscribe by sending "unsubscribe users" to [email-masked]

--
  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom
  TEL :    +82-42-870-8322
  FAX :    +82-42-870-8279
  E-mail :  [email-masked]
--